Public awareness with preventive measures on the Corona virus disease will reduce the widespread of the COVID-19 variants.
It is therefore strongly recommended to:
1. Observe the instructions for wearing a mask.
2. Wash / disinfect hands regularly and carefully with soap and water or a hydroalcoholic solution.
3. Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
4. Whenever you sneeze or cough, cover your mouth and nose with the bend of the elbow or with a tissue. After using a tissue, immediately throw the used tissue in a garbage can with a lid and finally wash your hands.
5. Clean and disinfect surfaces frequently, especially those regularly touched, such as door handles, faucet heads and phone screens.
6. Observe the rules of distancing at least one meter from other people.
7. If you have a fever, cough, and difficulty breathing, seek medical advice.
8. Start by Calling, if you can, and follow the instructions of the local health authorities.
9. Keep up to date with the latest information from reliable sources, such as the WHO or local health authorities.